Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Here Goes...

So, this year was a rough start, the one thing I wanted more than anything was-much to my suprise-given to me..and very quickly taken back. It hurt so bad, but I now know there is a reason for everything. The reason is I haven't been living the life I'm supposed to live. I go up and go down..I have my good weeks and my bad. I know God has bigger plans for me than just this. I want to know that he will bless us with a baby, sooner, rather than later..but that's what my problem is, I won't just let go and let God. I know I have a long road ahead of me but here is where it starts. Its like a new chapter in my life, not much has changed other than my heart. I didn't get a new job, or move somewhere far away..I just opened my eyes and most importantly my heart. This weekend I am going on a Women's Retreat and I just pray that God 'open's the eyes to my heart' -just like the song. I need more, I constantly long for more. I want to know where I belong in this world. What is my purpose?! I am expecting BIG things this weekend! I want to see my God. I know this is what I need right now..so this is my new start and I will not turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment